Are you ready to do business in Prescott?
To learn about business opportunities in Prescott, contact our Economic Development staff at 928-777-1204.
If you are interested in opening a business in the City of Prescott, please contact Tax and Licensing.
Available buildings and land in Prescott can be found using AZ Prospector. Searches can be done by type, size, and properties for sale or lease. Just select “Prescott” as the City and click on “search properties”.
Pictures, site plans, and demographic reports around each site are also available. Contact Economic Development at 928-777-1248 for further information about the land/sites you are interested in.
For zoning information or regulatory clarification, contact the City of Prescott, Planning and Zoning Department at 928-777-1207.
- An Update on Growth Indicators 2007-2013 (pdf, 25.0 kb)
- Prescott Area Community Asset Inventory (pdf, 2364.1 kb)
- Prescott Focused Future Report Dec 2008 (pdf, 2927.1 kb)
- Prescott Leading Employers (pdf, 101.5 kb)
Learn more about Prescott
For state economic information please check the Arizona's Economy website.
Airport Area Economic Development Information
- Airport Area Strategic Planning - Session 1 (pdf, 2244.0 kb)
- Airport Area Strategic Planning - Session 2 (pdf, 1923.1 kb)
- Airport Area Strategic Planning - Session 3 (pdf, 1127.3 kb)
- Airport Area Strategic Planning - Session 4 (pdf, 3549.8 kb)
- Airport Area Wastewater Infrastructure Map (pdf, 2299.1 kb)
- Airport Area Water Infrastructure Map (pdf, 124.0 kb)
- Airport Economic Impact Study, May 2006 (pdf, 3367.6 kb)
- Prescott Airport Study Area (pdf, 91.8 kb)