Taxes & Financing
- No Property Tax on Business Inventories
- No Corporate Franchise Tax
- No Sales Tax on Manufactured Goods
- No Tax on Raw Materials, Finished Products or Parts
- Arizona Sales Tax is 5.6% (Effective June 1, 2010)
- Corporate Income Tax is 6.968%, minimum $50
- No Transaction Privilege and Use Tax on income producing capital equipment. Lookup Section 4-1-110 in the City of Prescott Sales Tax Code.
- Property Tax for Commercial and Industrial Property is based on an assessment of 25% of the full cash value
- Bed tax assessed on hotel/motel stays is 3.0%
- Prescott has the lowest property tax rate in the tri-city area.
Sales and Use Tax Rates
||Percent Breakdown for Prescott
|Total Prescott Sales/Use Tax
Comparison of Property Tax Rates (2009)
- Unemployment Insurance is jointly financed through Federal and State employer payroll taxes.
- Average employer contribution rates for unemployment insurance available on link below.
- Follow the U.S. Department of Labor & Arizona Employment Security website links below for more information.
- Average workers compensation cost is available on the link below.
- The Arizona State Compensation Fund provides information for employers on the link below.
- SBA 504 Loans
- Grant Opportunities through State Economic Strength Project Funds
- Used for street infrastructure only
- Conventional Loans
- Farmers Home Administration
- National Banking Facilities Available Locally
- Bank of America
- National Bank
- Wells Fargo Bank