Wildland Division proactively works to prevent wildland fires by educating the public on the real threat of wildfire, reducing the threat of wildfire to the community, and assisting homeowners in the creation of defensible space on their property.
- Darrell Willis - Wildland Division Chief
- Todd Rhines - Fuels Management Supervisor
- Ted Ralston - Wildland Code Enforcement Officer
- Eric Marsh - Granite Mountain Superintendant
- Map of U.S. large fire incidents (seasonal)
- Regional Alert Information for Yavapai County
At this site you can get more information about where crews are working and areas in the future where crews will be working as well as other news and events.
- List of Local Landscapers (pdf, 48.9 kb)
This is a list of landscape businesses that clear and haul away yard cleanup. They are familiar with the Commission's "Protecting Your Home From Wildfire" pamphlet. They will follow the guidelines in the pamphlet. The Commission is not familiar with these businesses and therefore will not recommend one over another. This list is compiled by the Prescott Area Urban Wildland Commission and does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by the City of Prescott.
- List of Tree Removal Services (pdf, 24.2 kb)
This is a list of tree removal services is presented for informational purposes only and does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by the City of Prescott. Please contact the listed provider directly for additional information.
- Map of the Urban-Wildland Interface Zones (pdf, 1678.4 kb)
This is a map of the Urban-Wildland Interface Zones.