Choose a category below (Special Events, Trekabout, Special Needs), or Senior Olympics to see upcoming Parks & Recreation programs & events. Also, don't miss the Events Calendar to learn about even more programs and events going on throughout the City of Prescott.
Parks & Recreation Special Events Application
Per City Code 8-9 the City of Prescott welcomes a wide variety of special events. If you would like to hold a special event within the City of Prescott, please read the drafted Special Events Policies and Procedures Manual then print and fill out the Special Events Criteria Form below. Once your date is approved a special event application will be sent to you with all coordinating forms needed for your event. All Special Events are subject to approval by the Special Events Committee. If you have questions please call Michelle Stacy-Schroeder at (928)777-1552.
- 2015 Special Event Application (pdf, 752.8 kb)
- City Code for Special Events (pdf, 2366.6 kb)
- Criteria Form (pdf, 93.3 kb)
- Event Policy and Procedure (pdf, 10910.7 kb)
Special Events Applications Review
Cooperating agencies can review the special events applications below (password protected)
- Circle Trail Run (pdf, 5986.6 kb)
- MLK Peace March (pdf, 7595.2 kb)
- Whiskey Off Road (pdf, 8792.2 kb)