Camping Fees (Summer and Watson Lake Park only)
Campground open Thursday thru Monday Nights only( 1st weekend of April through the 1st weekend in October ).
New in 2013, 19 campsites have been added for reservation camping. To reserve camping please contact the Parks and Recreation office at 824 E. Gurley St, Prescott, AZ 86301 or call 928-777-1122
Please read the Camping Rules for more information.
- Campsite $15.00 per site/ per night
- Dry camping only
- Showers and restrooms available, a parks employee will hand out the shower code to paid camping guests only.
- Camping guests will need to pay for their campiste at the kiosk at the entry gate to the park after 12 PM.
- A "campsite" is defined as a maximum of four persons, (1 RV/Trailer and 1 tent; or 2 tents) with a maximum of two vehicles.
- To reserve a campsite please call the Parks and Recreation office at 928-777-1121. Please note that reservations cannot be accepted less than 7 days prior to the date of arrival.
- Cancelations will only be accepted within 72 hours of the date of the camping trip.