Noon-Day Drop-In Basketball
Take a break in the middle of the day for some fun and exercise. Adults play full court pick-up basketball games three days a week. All games are self-officiated.
Games are played Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from noon until 2:00 p.m. at the Grace Sparkes Activity Center Gym. Adults (18 and over), there is no fee. For more information call 928-777-1557.
The City of Prescott has also included a free open gym basketball program for Men 50+ on Tuesdays from noon until 2:00pm at the Grace Sparkes Activity Center Gym beginning Tuesday, December 1. You can pick up a 2010 calendar for this new program at the Parks & Recreation Department Office. For more information call 928-777-1557.
- Basketball-2014 Rule Book (pdf, 537.9 kb)
- 2014 Open Gym Basketball Schedule (pdf, 90.5 kb)
Subject to change due to special events, gym closures. Please contact front office at 777-1122 for more information.
- Basketball-2014 Summer Basketball Registration Form (pdf, 231.0 kb)
- 2014 Summer Basketball League Standings (pdf, 26.6 kb)
Standings will be updated after each night's league play. If you have any questions about the standings, please contact the Recreation Supervisor at 928-777-1557 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Basketball-Monday Mens A @ YMCA (pdf, 48.3 kb)
- Basketball Tuesday Mens B @ YMCA (pdf, 47.2 kb)
- Basketball Tuesday Mens C @ GSAC (Old Armory) (pdf, 86.0 kb)
- Basketball Wednesday Mens B @ YMCA (pdf, 47.2 kb)
- Basketball Thursday Mens C @ YMCA (pdf, 51.9 kb)
You can find general forms on the main Adult Sports page.