Noon-Day Drop-In Basketball
Take a break in the middle of the day for some fun and exercise. Adults play full court pick-up basketball games three days a week. All games are self-officiated.
Games are played Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from noon until 2:00 p.m. at the Grace Sparkes Activity Center Gym. Adults (18 and over), there is no fee. For more information call 928-777-1557.
The City of Prescott has also included a free open gym basketball program for Men 50+ on Tuesdays from noon until 2:00pm at the Grace Sparkes Activity Center Gym beginning Tuesday, December 1. For more information call 928-777-1557.
- 2016 Open Gym Basketball Schedule (pdf, 89.7 kb)
Subject to change due to special events, gym closures. Please contact front office at 777-1122 for more information.
- Basketball-Rule Book (pdf, 555.8 kb)
- 2016 Summer Basketball Standings (pdf, 27.4 kb)
Standings will be updated after the evenings play. Please contact the Recreation Supervisor at 928-777-1557 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the standings.
- Basketball-2016 Summer Basketball Registration Form (pdf, 230.5 kb)
- Basketball-Monday Men's C (pdf, 84.8 kb)
- Basketball Tuesday Mens B (pdf, 85.0 kb)
- Basketball Tuesday Mens C (pdf, 84.9 kb)
- Basketball Wednesday Mens B (pdf, 100.5 kb)
- Basketball Wednesday Mens C (pdf, 100.2 kb)
- Basketball Thursday Mens C (pdf, 101.5 kb)
You can find general forms on the main Adult Sports page.