- SOFTBALL-ASA NON APPROVED BAT LIST POLICY (pdf, 676.2 kb)
ASA approved bats must have either a 2000 or 2004 certified stamps to be considered a legal bat. There are 24 bats that have the certified stamp on them that are no longer legal. See attachment. If you have a bat that is not older than a 2000 bat without an ASA stamp on it, it is considered Illegal. If you have any questions regarding the illegal bat policy, please contact the Recreation Supervisor at 777-1557 Here is the link to the ASA Policy: http://www.softball.org/about/certified_equipment.asp
- Softball-City League Rulebook (pdf, 376.0 kb)
- Adult Softball-2013 Standings-FINAL (pdf, 31.2 kb)
Standings will be updated daily after each night's play. Please contact the Recreation Supervisor at 777-1557 or email@example.com if you believe standings are not accurate.
- Adult Softball Leagues-ASA Roster Form (pdf, 124.4 kb)
This form is utilized for Adult Softball Leagues Only. All other sports leagues will utilize the City of Prescott roster
- Adult Softball Rule Book - Coed Lineup Rule (pdf, 16.3 kb)
- Softball-Monday Night League Schedules (pdf, 19.2 kb)
Revised schedules. Subject to change during Monsoon season
- Softball-Tuesday Night League Schedules (pdf, 23.5 kb)
Revised Schedules-Subject to change during Monsoon Season
- Softball-Wednesday Night League Schedules (pdf, 31.4 kb)
- Softball-Thursday Night League Schedules REVISED (pdf, 36.2 kb)
Thursday, July 18 games have been Postponed. Attached are the revised schedules.
- Softball-Friday Night League Schedules (pdf, 37.4 kb)
- Softball-Friday Night Men's Fast Pitch League (pdf, 13.4 kb)
You can find general forms on the main Adult Sports page.