Revision to General Plan
The City of Prescott is updating its General Plan. The citizen driven General Plan Update Committee has completed it's updates and recommendations regarding the Plan. There may be additional meetings of the Committee if needed. The Committee's draft Plan is currently under review by City staff and will be presented to the Planning & Zoning Commission and City Council in a series of public hearings in March, April, and May 2014. State statutes require mandatory public participation strategies, waiting periods for public review and outside agency review. The Plan will then be presented to Prescott voters for ratification in November 2014.
Information on General Plan Committee Meetings
Please contact Ryan Smith at 928-777-1209 with any questions.
General Plan Committee - City of Prescott 2014 Draft General Plan as of 10-31-13
Hard copies of the text and maps may be obtained at Prescott City Hall, 201 South Cortez Street. Questions regarding the content of this document may be directed to Ryan Smith, Planner at 777-1209.
- 2005-2010 Water Management Policy (pdf, 766.8 kb)
The 2005-2010 Water Management Policy has been extended by Council through 2011
- Budget Workshop 2012 (pdf, 245.1 kb)
A presentation to City Council & the General Plan Committee in May 2011
- Census Block Data from 2010 (pdf, 2014.6 kb)
A Summary of Census Data with Yavapai County and Prescott Data Highlighted.
- Census Demographic Data from 2010 (pdf, 82.5 kb)
- Comments to the GP Committee from Citizens Water Advocacy Group (pdf, 28.0 kb)
- Final Report of the Water Committee to the Steering Committee for the 2050 Vision (pdf, 89.0 kb)
- Focused Future II (pdf, 1981.7 kb)
- General Plan (pdf, 698.4 kb)
Ratified General Plan May 18, 2004
- General Plan Adoption Schedule (pdf, 16.6 kb)
- General Plan Land Use Map (pdf, 5104.8 kb)
- Presentation to Committtee on Capital Improvement Projects 4/25/2012 (pdf, 2581.4 kb)
- Presentation to Committtee on Traffic Engineering 4/25/2012 (pdf, 7070.3 kb)
- Public Transit Briefing to General Plan Committee 5/9/2012 (pdf, 1005.5 kb)
- Transportation Planning Related to General Plan Update (pdf, 14561.2 kb)
A Presentation to General Plan Committee from June 2011
- Vision Document for the 2050 Water Committee (pdf, 284.4 kb)
- Water Presentation to General Plan Committee 7/27/11 (pdf, 16772.5 kb)
- Water Presentation to General Plan Committee 9/14/2011 (pdf, 132.1 kb)
Click on a map below to view a larger version. Please note that these maps are quite large.
|2003 General Plan Circulation Map
|General Plan Regional Jurisdictions Map
|2013 General Plan Land Use Map